Living this life one sip at a time

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Stomach Bug???

Yep, I've got a stomach bug....... in the LITERAL sense..... evidentally I have a parasite or some type of protozoal bacteria infesting my intestines...... nice...... yeah, sounds like something that would happen to me, huh?! If it's weird, never heard of, or 'in the book', it's going to happen to me, yay :) Anyways, luckily I work for a pharmacist that is smarter than my primary care physician and so when I called the physician back and told what he'd tried wasn't working, I mentioned what my boss had told me, and he was like, "OH YEAH!"...... lovely...... so I think I've got what I need to get rid of this little guy and hopefully I'm on the road to recovery! My boss seems to think that I probably contracted it from lettuce or raw spinach, since I eat both of those regularly...... and YES, I DO wash my produce!!!! However, I don't think I will be eating from any salad bars for awhile :) He told me to get over my 'meat thing' and quit eating like a rabbit, HA! It's not that I'm a vegetarian b/c I think it's inhumane, it's my taste buds' fault; every since I was pregnant w/ Jax, they do not like meat *shudder*....... so I guess it's on to a Chicken-Noodle-Soup-Minus-the-Chicken-Diet, HA!

1 comment:

hali said...

You are the only person I know that can contract every known virus, resistant to every pain killer, ect! You are kinda like Mr Burns on the Simpsons! He has everything bad known to man, but they all live in perfect harmony:)

Hahaha! Hope you are back to yourself soon!