Living this life one sip at a time

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Beautiful Girl


Just wanted to give a little shout out to Misty, who is such a beautiful woman!  I created these 'Beautiful Momma CakeBites' in honor of my sister, for her shower (which had to be cancelled due to her early labor), because she is the most beautiful pregnant woman I've ever seen!  Her body is just perfect; absolutely perfectly round belly.... just amazing! 

Misty, even though we did not get to carry out your shower this weekend, don't worry, you WILL have a shower!  I'm not so sure that the pregnant belly CakeBites will still be appropriate, since you'll be skinny again, but I'm honored to have done them for you, with love!  I love you so much and am very proud of you, and proud to call you MY SISTA!!!!!!  Hang in there, love, the days will become easier with time.  May God wrap you in his wings and shelter you with his perfect peace.... I love you! 

No comments: