Living this life one sip at a time

Friday, June 1, 2007

A new love language??

Okay, so I think that Jax's love language must be none other than......... FOOD! We had a picnic after church on Sunday and Jax rammed his head into a pole, creating a HUGE knot on his poor little head. He was screaming and in tears, and when I took him into the kitchen area to get some ice, nothing would console him. The boy is crying hysterically and a lady walks over to him w/ a fried chicken leg; he reaches out his hand, puts it in his mouth, and the waterworks are over. End of ordeal, even let me put the ice on his head. Aaaaaaaaaaah, the love language of FOOD! That's my boy.

Also, his new 'phrase' I guess you could say is "Hewooo Woweee", which is translated in English to "Hello Chloe".......... too cute ;)

1 comment:

hali said...

He will probably marry a woman for the love of her food! hahaha! Good thing he is part of our family cuz it is all about food and what we are eating next! hahah!