Living this life one sip at a time

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Thank you, Lord!

Heavenly Father, thank you for guiding me to 'accidentally' find a new friend, my sister in Christ, Meredith. I know nothing that you do is accidental, and I think that is so awesome! I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, that your Holy Spirit led me to Meredith's blog yesterday for a reason. She is just what I needed at this very moment in my life. She is such an inspiration already to me, Lord, and you knew that she would be! Forgive me, daddy, for straying so far from you lately; for putting my 'busyness' ahead of you. Even though the busyness has been works for you, I've still been letting it come between you and I. It's all been in vain, and I am embarassed and ashamed, and I am so sorry. I have let myself go from the Mountain, to the Valley, to the........ Canyon??? There's something wrong with that picture! Give me the strength to reach for YOU to pull me out of this canyon. Give me the strength to make the time for YOU again, Lord. I need that intimacy again. I want to fall back in love with you! Help me to realize that our relationship is not about what you can do for me, but rather what I can do for YOU!!!!!!!! I love you Lord. I'm ready to jump back into your arms and be in your presence. Thank you for your mercy and grace, shower them down Lord as I pray...... aaaaah, the beauty of Grace....... thank you Father! Amen.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

ahhh...the beauty of grace. your prayer is amazing, our God is amazing. I am proud to call you my friend! you and your girls are so cute!!

Crystal Sunshine said...

Awwww, thank you Meredith! I love you so much already!!! God is so amazing!! Oh, and if you'll scroll down the page a bit to the Mother's Day photo, I have a daughter and a son; kind of hard to tell in the main page photo since Jax is so tiny there ;) Love ya!